▪ Higher technical education in IT, telecommunication, or related areas (preferably students in their final years of studies).
▪ At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementation of security systems and technologies in the IT and OT area.
▪ Practical knowledge of issues related to the security of IT systems and firewall configuration.
▪ Advanced understanding of network design and operations, as well as web applications and services.
▪ Familiarity of network protocols, in particular about the HTTP protocol.
▪ Practice in the field of Linux system administration and network devices (routers, switches, NLB tools).
▪ Interest in IT/OT security.
▪ Acquaintance of norms, standards, and methodologies in the security area, e.g., OWASP, ISO2700x3000: OWASP, ISO2700x, PCI DSS, GLBA, RODO/GDPR, CIS, NIST, FFIEC recommendations.
▪ Analytical abilities enabling to identify areas requiring improvement and to determine solutions.
▪ Polish and English at the communicative level.
▪ Teamwork spirit and good interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
▪ Good knowledge of class systems (WAF, SIEM, DLP), networking and/or security solutions from F5 Networks will be an additional advantage.
▪ Providing design and implementation of security solutions in the organization architecture using the WAF tool.
▪ Designing and implementing security policies and rules in the WAF tool.
▪ Administrating of WAF class systems and Network Load Balancer, as well as Linux OS systems and network devices comprising WAF extensions.
▪ Monitoring the WAF system as a platform and as a security layer for the protected infrastructure in the organization.
▪ Conducting the process of implementation and protection of applications and web services protected by the WAF tool.
▪ Carrying out current modifications to the configuration and protection rules for applications and web services in the WAF system, according to the WAF service process.
▪ Current reporting by the rules defined in the service processes.
▪ Providing updates in the reporting system each time a new web application is added to the WAF system.
▪ Support to other employees in Threat Intelligence / Privileged Identity Management / Security.
▪ Analyzing and identifying security risks and threats to web applications and services.
▪ Participating in projects to implement and modify IT infrastructure in the organization.
▪ Preparing and analyzing reports and the implementation documentation.
▪ After the trial period, it is possible to choose on-site or hybrid work (at least 1 day a week from the office).
▪ Professional development (certifications, training).
▪ Stability of employment in a dynamically developing company with an established position.
▪ Possibility to choose the form of the employment contract.
▪ Competitive remuneration.
▪ Additional benefits: Multisport card, private medical care, employee referral program, integration meetings.